“WIN A TESLA FOR A WEEKEND” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter at steerev.com/dcauto from 6:00 a.m. (ET) Thursday, January 24, 2020 through 6:00 a.m. (ET) Monday, February 3, 2020 (Sweepstakes Period). Accurately complete and submit the entry form with your email address, name, and phone number for your chance to win. See the Section 4 eligibility restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. The use of third-party software or web site to participate is prohibited. All received entries become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor’s clock will be the official timepiece of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
- DRAWING: One (1) winner will be randomly selected after the Sweepstakes Period ends from all eligible entries received during Sweepstakes Period. The time of the random drawing (approximately 8:30 a.m. ET on Friday, February 7, 2020), will be for a total of one (1) winner. Sponsor will attempt to notify the selected potential winner by phone and/or email. The selected potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining entries if the potential winner (1) cannot be contacted/does not respond within three (3) days of Sponsor’s first notification attempt; (2) does not fulfill the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements; and/or (3) does not adhere to these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions are final. Prize delivery will be arranged between Sponsor and the confirmed winner.
- THE PRIZE: The confirmed winner (Winner) will receive a Tesla vehicle of Sponsor’s choosing for the winner’s personal, non-commercial use, for a consecutive 48 hours period. The Winner will have a choice of dates between 2/7/2020 and 5/7/2020. Specific models of cars are not guaranteed and Winner will be responsible to pick up the car at the location and time provided by Sponsor. Total prize package approximate retail value is $112. Prize may not be assigned, traded or re-sold. No alternate prize will be available except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All expenses, including but not limited to travel, fuel, tolls, transportation, parking, and other vehicle expenses, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner will need to sign a Steer Subscription Agreement.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS.
- This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families) of Exelon Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to enter or to win.
- To enter, you must have a legal United States driver’s license with an effective date that is after the agreed-upon 48 hours use period and be 26 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. You must reside within the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY.
- Use of the Winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Sponsor and its agents and licensees, to use the Winner’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical data for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Winners’ name, or partial name, may be announced by Sponsor.
- Release of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsor from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of the prize. As a condition of receiving the prize, the Winner must sign Sponsor’s prepared form of Release and Waiver of Liability at the time of vehicle pickup, or the prize will be forfeited.
- No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize.
- Entrants must enter in their own name and all information supplied on the entry form must be complete, accurate and truthful. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for network or computer malfunction or error or for computer virus or for damage caused to an entrant’s computer by accessing the Sweepstakes website. If for any reason, the internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes prior to the end date, Sponsor will post notice of its action on the Sweepstakes website and will pick winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination. Any attempt to damage or undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this sweepstakes will result in disqualification from the sweepstakes and may result in legal action against the responsible party.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMED RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entrant’s Personal Information: In addition to any prize notifications, Sponsor may use the entrant’s name and email address for future promotions and for Sponsor’s marketing purposes, but will not sell this information to any third party.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and eligibility requirements outlined in these Official Contest Rules at any time without notice.
SPONSOR: Exelorate Enterprises, LLC doing business as “STEER” with offices at 701 9th St. NW Washington, DC 20001. Telephone: (202) 556-3132
©Exelorate Enterprises, LLC, 2020. All rights reserved.